An Important Message for 5th Grade Parents
To 5th Grade Parents:
While we await the return of power to Shore Road and our fifth graders attend Reinhard School, I would like to remind you of some of the routines and procedures that will be in place.
• School hours will be 9:00-3:30 p.m. Lunch will be 12:50-1:50 p.m.
• Shore Road walkers should meet behind Shore Road School by the gymnasium at 8:30 a.m. for the "Shore Road Walkers Bus” which is Bus 53. This bus will pick up the Shore Road Walkers from Reinhard and return to the same location at approximately 3:45 p.m. Parents picking up their child may park in the back of the school.
• All other buses will follow the Shore Road bus routes and stops.
• If you are driving your child to school for arrival and/or dismissal, please car pool, if possible. Enter through the South St. Marks Avenue entrance and park in a designated parking space (do not double park) or on the adjoining streets. The walkers’ door is located in the rear of the building by the ball field. Please leave the school grounds through the School Street exit.
• A note must be sent to school if you are permitting your child to walk home unsupervised, you are picking up students other than your own child, or someone else is picking up your child.
• Before School extra help, band and orchestra rehearsal are cancelled until further notice as well as the PTA lunch program. Please remember to send your child to school with lunch and a drink.
• The teachers and I can be reached through the main office at Reinhard. (679-2930)
• If your child is going to be absent, please call in their absence to Reinhard not Shore Road.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the school if you have any questions. We will continue to keep you informed of any updates on the status of Shore Road School.
Principal, Shore Road School